Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm back

Its been awhile since i touched my blog
I'm back!
Singing song is my style or rather hobby
I love to sing alot
Singing cure my every fear and sorrow
It bring light from the dark.
There are many things that happen between you and me
I still wanna hold on to you
I don't wanna give up
We had our ups and down
I believe that our stage of argument will soon end
I wanna live with you
I dun care how much I have to face, how much i have to overcome
I will never ever let you go from my palms

The fire to want you is growing
Its getting really really furious
I've never felt this powerful desire before
I never will let this flame of desire to be blown away
I juz wanna be with you
Whatever the pain the suffer the problems that WE have to go through
I will always stay by your side

I will hold on to you =]
Dun give up now k? x)

No comments: