Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rocking Hour!

Hmm...
This 2 days you went to a leadership camp organize by your school
Frankly speaking,
I'm dam bored
but since it will help you improve who you are and is for a brighter and a better future,
I don't mind=)
Well, I've been to many of these kind of camp before,
It'll be fun for you=]
Hmmm, My turn!
Now, now
How do i kill my time?
HAhahahahaha
I maximize my subwoofer, DAM LOUD BOY!!
WAHAHA
Thats nice!
Bursting out the house!( lucky parents not at home)
Wish you were here and rock and roll with me
Lets ROCK THE HOUSE!!
WAHAHAHA
Check yes Juliet!
Gotta be somebody
hmmm,,
This song you dedicate to me
Take a guess?
hehe
Oh ya,
The 1st song that we both liked..
That song really bring back alot of heart pinching =)
memories~

I guess thats about it.
Love you~ My dear

No comments: