Saturday, November 1, 2008

Every single moment , every single time

Every night,
Every morning,
when I open my eyes,
I hope that the 1st thing that I would see is you..
but as for now,
once I close my eyes, I see you in my dreams
Day or night,
as long the brain still function,
you are always in my mind.

Whatever you do,
It always makes me happy.
even we have bad time,
the good times in my mind always wins.
And I'll do what I can to reduce or cancel bad moments.

Every single time,
I look into you eyes,
you reminds me of those time we had together,
We had fun doing many things together.
Most important of all,
your eyes reminds me of my mothers eyes.
I got the same feeling looking into your eyes and my mothers eyes..
Its weird, but you are special,
so it doesnt matter..
I love you Libby.
yesterday, today, tomorrow and everyday=]

No comments: