Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dam... My english sucks!!

jeez.... my English sucks!!
I think I need to take advanced English class next year
I'm going to go for some English tuition to Further enhanced my English
The choice of English words for me is very limited.

Why would I wanna learn English again?
For some reasons...
I have relearn my English..
So next time i write this blog with much more enhanced word
and much much much more things to write
and I'm pretty sure I can "Sweet talk" much more
hehehehehehe^^

No la that's not my intention.
After I learn English, I think I'll be back to write this blog into a better version of what I wan to describe
Better English can do many things.........
Dam!! I'm so envy of those good English speaking people..
argh... wahahahahaha English here I come!!

No comments: