Saturday, December 20, 2008

Do you remember

After so many things had happen,
I finally realize how sweet our past times are
You are like Juliet and I'm Romeo,
Although things are hard to work out between us
But I believe that time will tell us what to do and what can be done
Everyone needs time to think..
Now all those sweet moment we have to postpone years later
I made a pact with you that I will be back for you after you turn 18
18 is said to be the ticket to freedom
When you are 18 then,
I'm gonna convince your parents that I'm capable of your loves and their trust
I'm gonna show them that I have the ability to take care of a good wife
A good wife such as you
I'm serious here, I dun like to play a fool with all this kind of things
I would do my best to do everything to get you
That's all I really wan...
Without you, everything that I do seems like dun have it means...
I feel lonely nowadays
even when I'm spending time with my friends,
the happiness only last for a while
But with you, the happiness seem to last forever.
I'm not doing this to flatter you...
But its what I really wan....
I hope that I can share everything with you and vice versa
I hope the Romeo and Juliet in us will come to a good ending

No comments: