Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight

GUESS WHAT????!!????!!!
I FINISHED THE TWILIGHT BOOK!!!!
YAY!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
I'VE FINISHED THE BOOK!!!!
If i told you this your would probably get very angry
hahahaha
but you'll manage~~
HAHAHAHA
I've watch the twilight movie d!!
hahahaha
very very very very very nice le
I realize something after I finish this story
I realize something in our lives are related to the story
Not to say related,
but almost like the story
The action you showed me the things I do to you
It seems to follow the story
I think you trying to follow Bella footsteps are you??
haha Just Kidding~~
But I never realize that somethings I do to you are perfectly equal to what Edward's doing to Bella
*I said that you are very surprising, is seems that Edward said that to Bella too
*And there's once, you said that you would die rather then not living with me
Bella said that to Edward too.
*And I said that I would rather hurt myself that hurting you
Edward said that to Bella too!
The story of you and me are quite/almost the same.~~
Well~~~~~~
Lets see.....
To tell the truth, I dont mind following the story
As long you are by my side
From now on, I dun wanna call you my baby anymore
I got a new name that I wanna said to you
You have to find it out from me

P.S.
I have a confession to make
Actually I lied
I never watch the show hahaha
I leave the best part for you and me =)

No comments: