Friday, October 24, 2008

I always wonder

You told me about this
I'm Your 3 in 1
what is that? I'll tell you
A father, a brother, and a boyfriend.

Well, A father??
hahaha no problem!!
I'm soon to be one!!
wahahahahahahahahaha
As a father of X amount of children
I wan you to take a wild guess who the wife might be
Hmm?? cant guess? HEHE^^
......................................................YOU.....................................

A brother?
I'm already a brother for my sis^^
And now I have you as my sister
I dun mind having another sister to share my lollipop x]
I will give you the best comfort, the best love, the best thing that could ever happen to you in your life!!!
I will make you a better a smarter a wise and a very very very good sister in future
I'll be the best brother I can to give you all my love and support to hold you up high
where you can touch the sky.
I'll treat you like how I treat all my sister
I'm havin a great sister!! WHO???????
......................................................YOU............................................

A boyfriend?
This is my favorite=)
Why is it my favorite?
hmmm I tell you why
Very simple answer but very powerful meaning
I love you <3
I will give you the world, the universe to be with you( its exaggerating, I know)
Whenever You need me I"ll lift you up so high that you can reach the sky
Whatever You wan from me, I'll do my very best to get that diamond
Wherever You wan me to travel with you, I'll go the distance
Why Am I doing so much for you?
Its because
.........................................I LOVE YOU................................

The fire Shall never die
Libby~~ x]

No comments: