Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is SPM really for? key to the future?

sigh... why cant exam be over??
have to suffer another month of studies...
which now I have lots of doubts of doing my spm properly
DAm!! For me SPM result is to juz impressing people
and that is not what I like to do....
Many people say that SPM is the key to the future
yes it is...But I'm still wondering why I have to go through this "bullshit" to unlock the key to the future?
my father once told me that even with your spm result in hand
you can only become an office boy in a big company or so..
the spm result is juz a prove to show people that you are good( impressing people)
This world is unfair, everyone should probably know that..
fair or not... I seriously thinks that SPM is not the only way to excel in ones future life...
My heart isn't there to do this....
but as u know its a prove to "impress" people so, if I do not get a good result in studies
there is many more things I cant do....
Not only for work.... marriage also gets involve...
everybody's parents would wan their children to live happily with their life time partner.. the only prove to show to the other side parents is to show the best of your spm result...
So, whatever the substance that I have to face and overcome,
I'll put in my (bestest) effort into this spm proving thing and to take you as my life time partner..
A wife that I really wan.. Libby.
I will do everything for you. I'll put in all my effort into this SHIT and excel in my studies to marry you...
THis is what I really wan... really really wan..

Love my baby[Libby]

No comments: