Friday, October 10, 2008

Promises~ (Part III)

I will never ever break a promise I made to you...
I know at our age is tough to make such big promises
but As long a I'm with you I will never ever break a promise to you.. I hope=<
As you can see... I promise you that I will not smoke
And I never ever will do that
I juz bought this Box to show you that I HATE cigarettes so much
It may tempt me to smoke....
But my will power to fight against this temptation is very strong! I will not deny that
And moreover it is a promise that I make to you
Although I might have break promises to other people
And yes I did before on both side unintentionally and intentionally
There are reason to break a promise intentionally though..Even to my mother! =D oops...
But to you I will not let myself break any promises I made to you.
Many people might not trust this post, I myself have low confidence doing this,
but I will not let my guard down promising you something
There is a quote I strongly believe in
" Never make a promise you can't keep"^^

No comments: