Friday, October 10, 2008

Promises~ (Part I)

Remember There's one day I told you that I bought something and I didnt do anything with it
hahaha
That's cigarettes.... HAHAHA
Dont worry, this Post shows you how much I hate cigarettes
FKing HATE IT!!!!
I bought this box of cigarette In a nearby 7eleven at the cost of RM6.50/box.
The purpose of buying this box of cigarettes are to show and prove to you that I will not smoke in anyway~~
Lots of people tells me this "why you waste money?" "why you waste money?" "why you waste money?"
I Reply them " I rather spend my money to buy this one box of cigarette to throw it away then harming somebody's life" I know there is still production of cigarettes around the world.
But buying one box to throw may safe a person life...So, Why not?


This note wrote by JAmes

No comments: