Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm jealous of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( in a good way)^^ 3 things why I'm jealous of you =D

Why I'm jealous? Here's why
1st
I'm jealous of Libby because........
YOUR PMR OVER THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
My SPM over only at 27 November..... ARGH!!!!
I wanna spend time with you!!!
I love you so much
Love love love love love love love love

2nd
I'm jealous because
You love me more!!!
hahahahahahahahahha
I wanna love you more also
I'm so obsess over you very very very obsess
the closer I come to SPM the more love flows through me
I dunno why
hahahaha
but beware WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cause I'm gonna love you more wahahahahaha
Juz wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3rd
I'm jealous because
You are going out after pmr......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wanna go out with you T_T
wahahahaha I LOVE YOU LIBBY
If I get to go out with you I''ll be so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so dam happy
but for now I'll be jealous 1st^^
but soon................. hehehehehehehe^^


Dun seems like the usual cool me huh?
hahaha dunno why so active today^^
HAHAHA I think I know.... cause I heard your voice on the phone today
you know why?
because "your voice was the soundtrack of my summer"

I love you LiBbY
My baby X]

No comments: