Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm no Gay.....





Hmm... Lets see while I'm studying with all my sis,
something gravely happen...
Well its really unexpected, my sis suddenly pulled my arm close to them and they did something with it.
Geez... They nail polished it!!!
Shit.... I'm being nail polished!! Arghhhhh...
Thats girl sstufffffff... and they make me wear it too...
sigh but anyway its my sis, so i cant really do anything^^
I let them to polished my nails.
HMmMmMm...
And its...... pink!!!
PINK!!!! and orange...
well orange still okay...But PINK!!
and 8 of my finger is soaked in pink nail polish=D

Later during Dinner time,
We whole family went out for dinner at KFC( its my father's fav fast food restaurant)
Whats worst is I walked around IOI mall with the nail polished on!!
Woah! Such disaster.... I have to hide my finger under my shirt and in my pocket to hide the embarrassment
I ate the chicken with the nail polished on
There is a kid, a girl....
She keep starring at me when she saw the nail polished
She kept quiet.... Its nothing.... but...
ITS EMBARRASSING!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
feel like jumping off a building d.. T_T
WAHAHAHA but its fun going around attracting people unnecessary attention
hahaha my hair is also painted with gold and silver colour
Anybody that passes by me would stare and look for some time
And continue with their own business^^

hmm... things went quite well after dinner at KFC
But i felt stupid for wearing the sedaya club shirt walking around IOI
The shirt design is nice, but carrying the school name around is like carrying a rotten rock or bread walking around a fancy town...
after came back from IOI, I had a migraine...
must be the lack of sleep for sleeping at 6 or 7 in the morning cause that.
Thats all i have to say for this post^^
K gotta go
Next blog will be real soon=D

No comments: